HISTORIC - CARNEGIE LIBRARY
- Large and fully furnished boardroom
- Rent includes: Electric, Gas & Water
- Iconic and historically significant
- Highly visible and close to Town Centre
- Rent Includes: Service Charge
- Individually Alarmed and accessible 24/7
Prestigious and beautifully presented professional offices set in a beautiful Grade 2 listed Library in Wigan
• Rent: From £345 pcm
• Size: From 119sqft (approx)
• VAT: At the prevailing rate of 20%
The Old Carnegie Library is an iconic and historically significant former library that is featured on the Wigan Monopoly Board.
This grade 2 listed landmark has been lovingly refurbished into luxury offices with an impressive boardroom and has wealth of original features. ideally located less than 1 mile from Wigan Town Centre, The Old Carnegie Library is an enviable and prestigious business address.
|First Floor Suite 8||119 sq ft (11 sqm)||£345 PCM||Immediately|
|First Floor Suite 9||164 sq ft (15 sqm)||£475 PCM||Immediately|