Find Tenant Only Terms & Conditions
To Let Wigan agree to provide the following service:
- To Let Wigan will visit the premises at a time to suit you and will advise a valuation of the property and what rent you might achieve along with any incentives that should be offered.
- To Let Wigan will create property particulars including a 2D floorplan. The particulars will be in full colour and will provide any suitable images of the property.
- To let Wigan will provide you via email a set of your property particulars for approval prior to advertising, once these have been returned and approved, we will submit them to the websites listed below.
- To Let Wigan will market your property on the following web medias: Rightmove / Zoopla / Novaloca / Realla toletcommercial.co.uk / toletwigan.co.uk as well as on social medias including Twitter / facebook / LinkedIn and instagram
- We will contact all the relevant people on our mailing list to advise them of your property, and arrange viewings accordingly.
- We will advise you of any enquiries made on your property, and will give pre agreed notice of any viewings.
- A representative of To Let Wigan will accompany all viewings and provide feedback with 48 hours via phone/email.
You, the vendor agree to the following terms:
- The contract will be on the basis of sole agency, and will continue until cancellation of our agreement, which must be given in writing 14 days prior to cancellation.
- You will provide To Let Wigan with keys or access to the premises to conduct viewings and prepare property particulars.
- Where a letting is achieved the following commission applies:
- Our fee of 10% of the headline rent. Headline rental is calculated as the fixed rental agreed, irrespective of incentives.
- Commission is payable upon the tenant and landlord agreeing to the head of terms.
- To avoid confusion, fees are payable if the tenant was not identified by us, but identified by another person including yourself or your company.
Whilst To Let Wigan take all reasonable care and skill in identifying suitable tenants, however no guarantee can be made on behalf of To Let Wigan. We would advise you to take suitable insurance in the eventuality that your tenant defaults on their rent or damages the property.
Read all Terms & Conditions